Brockhampton Court


Home Up Brockhampton Court Jevon Yoga Superdog Caple Ltd James Forster

Brockhampton court is situated in glorious countryside midway between Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and Ledbury.

The original house, then named Upper Court, was built in 1759. In the late nineteenth century it was purchased from Sir Robert Lighton by Ebenenzer D. Jordan of Boston , Massachusetts. It was then completely rebuilt and presented to his daughter, Madeline, as a wedding present on her marriage to Colonel A.W.Foster. Colonel and Mrs. Foster lived at Brockhampton Court for over thirty years.

The house passed on through marriage to the Clay family before it became a hotel in 1947 under the management and subsequent ownership of Mr. And Mrs. Gerald.B.Tobey. It soon became a popular venue for balls, weddings and other social occasions.

Brockhampton Court Nursing Home


Click on image for more information



Wallace Society